Health Fund Rebates
HICAPS is available at the clinic for on-the-spot rebates.
Private health fund rebates apply to all physiotherapy treatments and pilates classes. However the rebate will vary depending on the service so please contact your private health insurance to determine how much of the treatment they will cover, if you are unsure.
Please note that if you forget your private health fund card, we will issue you a receipt so you can claim online or bring to your local health fund office, who will then reimburse you.
We accept cash, EFTPOS and credit cards (Mastercard and Visa)
All cancellations less than 12 hours prior to a booking are charged in full as we take value in our services and the policy allows us to book in clients who are on a waiting list or require an urgent appointment on the day.
Physiotherapy Fee Schedule
- Initial consultation (30 minutes): $90
- Standard consultation (30 minutes): $90
- Extended consultation (60 minutes): $135
- Home visits within 5km radius: $135
Physiotherapy Exercise/Pilates Fee Schedule
- Initial consultation (60 minutes): $135
- Introductory Package (Initial Consultation + 2 Private Sessions): $330
- Semi Private (three-on-one) session: $55
- 10 Semi Private (three-on-one) Sessions: $475 ($47.50 each)
- Private (one-on-one) session: $135
- 5 Private (one-on-one) Sessions: $600 ($120 each)
- 10 Private (one-on-one) Sessions: $1100 ($110 each)
Note: All packs are non-transferable and have a 4 month expiry.
Under the EPC or enhanced primary care scheme, a Medicare rebate is available for patients with a chronic medical condition for a maximum of 5 physiotherapy services per calendar year. However, patients must have a management plan from their GP who will determine if they are eligible to receive the Medicare benefits.
If you do have a GP Management Plan, it is important that you bring it to your consultation to complete the claiming process.
All our physiotherapists are WorkCover approved practitioners who can also assist you with CTP insurance claims. Following a work-related injury, we advise you to obtain a WorkCover medical certificate from your doctor and notify your employer immediately, so they may contact the insurer who will provide you with a WorkCover claim number/letter of acceptance for treatment reimbursement, once your claim has been accepted.
CTP insurance claims work similarly although approval from the insurer is only accepted once a management plan is completed by the physiotherapist, following the initial consultation.